Just the Facts
- The human heart begins to beat at 22 days after conception. 
- The human fetus can feel pain at 16 weeks after fertilization 
- In Canada you are not considered a human being until you have fully exited the birth canal, therefore an abortion can be legally performed while the child is partially birthed. 
- In Canada there are NO LAWS that restrict abortion. Compared to the rest of the world, Canada is one of two countries with such an extreme position. The other country with NO LAWS on abortion is North Korea. 
- Abortion, an elective procedure, is fully funded by taxpayer dollars throughout all the provinces of Canada. 
- Sex Selection Abortion (aborting your baby because it is the “wrong” gender) is legal and practiced in Canada. 
- In 2018, there were 12,848 abortions in Alberta and approximately 100,000 in Canada. 
- At least 659 abortions were performed past 20 weeks in Canada during 2018. 
- Only 1% of abortions are performed for pregnancies caused by rape and incest. 
- Alberta taxpayers currently pay at least $7.8 million every year towards the funding of non-medically necessary abortions in Alberta .
The facts of Embryology can’t be changed; so Laws and Stats must be! Lets get to work!
 https://www.cihi.ca/en/induced-abortions-reported-in-canada-in-2018, Tab 1 Location
 https://www.cihi.ca/en/induced-abortions-reported-in-canada-in-2018, Tab 4 Gestational Age